Sunday, June 21, 2009

Watch out for bad words!!!

Whatever. I keep trying to chime in on an MLive discussion of the coaching at Temperance Bedford High School (where I think they're doing a great job, by the way). But MLive keeps rejecting my post as containing offensive language. I sure wish I knew what the bad word is, so I can avoid saying it in church...

It's hard to argue with the success that the Bedford boys have had. Here's more on their coach and his (impressive) credentials: http://tinyurl.com/m6yeql

Also, any longtime observer can attest to the fact that how fast a coach was in his running life has hardly anything to do with how well he/she coaches. Sure, fast PRs can impress teenage boys, but most of the great coaches come from the middle or the back of the pack. The view is better there :)

No comments: