Monday, February 2, 2009

The Darn Book is done at last!!!

This one was painful to put together, but I think you're going to like it when you see it. I've just published the Michigan Outdoor Track & Field 2008 Yearbook. It's huge: 251 pages. Photos. The deepest performance lists anywhere. Expanded all-time and alumni lists. Pop-up art! (Okay, I'm lying about that.) But the book's cool. Please buy it. At 14.95, I think you'll agree it's a fantastic deal--especially if you've seen one before!

You can order online through the publisher...

http://www.lulu.com/content/5942102

Or by mail, by sending me a check--please include shipping ($3 for first book, $1 for each additional).

If you are one of my early order people who have already paid, I should have them in my hands ready to mail by late next week. If you are going to be at the MITCA Clinic, I can hand deliver it. Please let me know.

I finished the publishing process at 2 a.m. on a Sunday night after a solid two days of crunching. I don't know how the heck I'm going to teach creative writing in five hours. And my students will notice that I'm a walking zombie and assume that I had too much fun at a Super Bowl party... Sigh.

No comments: